Skip the bottle with this organic shampoo bar for normal hair. Like all Douce Nature body care products, it is certified by Ecocert, the independent agency promoting sustainable practices in agriculture and manufacture, and by Cosmebio, the independent agency guaranteeing the content of organic cosmetics.
Created in 1985, the Douce Nature body care line is committed to treating you and Mother Earth as gently as you both deserve. Its products contain at least 99% of traceable, equitably sourced, natural ingredients (the remaining 1% consists of synthetic preservatives authorized by Ecocert). Its containers are made with sugar cane ethanol (no petrochemicals) and are 100% recyclable.
85 grams / 3 oz